On our worst day, God doesn’t walk away from us. And His love for us is not determined by our performance. No matter how many times we mess up, God loves (and never leaves) broken people.
“I the LORD do not change” Malachi 3:6
This 8 session women’s Bible study focuses on God’s mercy. Women taking this Bible study will gain a fresh perspective on the Book of Malachi. It is more than a book in the Bible about tithing. Lisa brings the Scripture to life through dynamic storytelling.
- When Your Tara’s Trashed and Your Dog Is Dead (Study Introduction)
- God’s Definitive Declaration of Affection (Malachi 1: 2-5)
- Going Big or Going Home (Malachi 1:6-14)
- Our Creator is a Committed Family Man (Malachi 2:10-16)
- When Divine Grace Masquerades as Discipline (Malachi 2:17-3:6)
- God’s Miraculous Return on Our Meager Investments (Malachi 3:6-12)
- The Promise of Pirouetting Livestock (Malachi 3:13-4:6)
- Member Book with Leader Helps
- 2 DVDs with 8 group sessions of 30 minute video teaching
- Women will receive theologically sound Bible teaching mixed with storytelling that will bring Scripture alive.
Malachi: A Love That Never Let’s Go
Publisher: LifeWay Christian Resources
Publication date: 06/01/2012
Promotion video courtesy of LifeWay